Learn How To Clean Your Stainless Steel Sink
Stainless steel sink is a good and preferred choice of our customers. Whether offline or online, many of our customer asked that how to protect their Stainless Steel Sink so that it lasts longer. Here we have some tips on how to clean your Stainless Steel Sink.
Tips for Sink Protection
- Acids & salts can damage the finish of a stainless steel sink, avoid leaving foods that contain these in the sink.
- Avoid using bleach, ammonia, abrasive cleaners, abrasive sponges & steel wool pads on stainless steel, as they tend to damage the finish.
- Wetting the entire surface of the sink and liberally sprinkling baking soda onto the surface is the best way to deal with stubborn stains. Use a nylon scrubbing sponge to work the baking soda in and then rinse thoroughly clean.
- Stubborn mineral residue can be dealt with by lining the entire sink with paper towels soaked in white vinegar. Allow the vinegar to sit undisturbed for several minutes, up to a half hour, and then toss them in the trash. Use a nylon scrubbing sponge saturated with soapy water to scrub the area clean. Rinse the sink completely when finished. Remember to dry the sink with a clean soft cloth for the best results.
- Stubborn stains can be dealt with by using a commercial stainless steel cleaner according to the directions included with it. Rinse and dry the sink afterwards.
With this information, we believe this has bring a useful tips to protect your Stainless Steel Sink in an easy way when cleaning your kitchen.